2015年4月8日星期三

he in his first three holes caught 2 birds

Madeira island is still unfinished Hansen first round match Friday temporarily a rod hall leading - Sohu sports Sohu sports news Beijing standard time on March 21st message, the total prize money of 600000 euros of European Tour - Madeira Island Open (Madeira Islands Open) on Friday for the first round of the tournament, but due to heavy rains and the greens were flooded, when the first round matches until the end of the day haven't finished, half of the players did not end. The Danish player Joachim -B- Hansen (Joachim B Hansen) over 68 bar low par 4, temporarily by one shot get hall leading. England player Andrew - Marshall (Andrew Marshall) and the French pair Cheap NHL Jerseys gernert (Jean-Baptiste Gonnet), Adrian Steele (Adrien Saddier) Cheap soccer jerseys with 69 pole low par 3, in a tie for second place. In addition, Finland players and Rupa - Kako (Roope Kakko) and Danish contestant leaves Pu - Hadar (HULDAHL Jeppe) were only played 14 holes and 8 holes, their achievement is the -3 pole, tied for second place. Because of strong winds wreak havoc on Thursday, Madeira Island Open was forced to cut into the 54 hole. The first round matches postponed to be held on Friday, began again in the morning delayed 1 hours and 40 minutes. Hansen in the first round after starting from nine, he in his first three holes caught 2 birds, after the Cheap oakley sunglasses transition Wholesale NFL Jerseys in the first and third holes and two birds coming in, and eventually over 68 bar low standard bogey free round bar 4 pole. The 24 year old Hansen last season failed to get a top ten and lost his European tour card. The European tour best result was obtained in the Scotland open on 2013 tied for third. "I feel great, this is a good start," Hansen in 2012 from Cheap NFL hats the challenge tour after graduation, he said, "I'm on the eleventh hole missed a short putt, failed to achieve continuous caught three birds. But I have confidence in your swing, I know where the ball will -- I need only in the wind environment control it. The stadium is very good, the condition is very good really, green maintenance well, speed more slowly in the wind, the ball didn't roll." "Hit a bogey free round was pretty impressive, every day I will gladly accept this result. I on the outside do not feel nervous, I know how to do it. There is a problem of short iron my last year, I did not play close enough, last winter I spent a lot of effort on it. At the beginning of this year I also replaced the hardcore, they really played a role." Hansen went on to say. "He can play any number of rods I feel now, -4 bar is better than I expected a lot. I think playing lower stem number is possible, today I used 30 push, I missed some short birdie putt, but on the other hand, you can't win every one push rod, "Hansen said," last year I was struggling, I just need a good result - I scored a lot of final, but to keep entry card you must get the top ten. This faith in me is a)

没有评论:

发表评论